Textile & Timber, Retail Sign System
Textile & Timber Furnishings, located in Bainbridge, Ohio, features room furnishings for living, dining, bedroom, recreation and outdoors. This small local business successfully competes with large furnishing companies. Textile & Timber approached BESCO to help develop a retail identification sign package to distinguish itself from other furnishing companies. The retailer needed to identify its retail entrance with large illuminated wall letters, along with multiple multi-tenant ground signs for wayfinding at a new store location. The company provided their logo to the talented BESCO sign design group to develop a sign package that would make this local business stand out. Textile & Timber opened in 2017 with the goal to be a unique and fun shopping destination for a full complement of home furnishing needs.
- Project scope required creating the initial design through installed signs in a compressed timeline;
- Securing multiple layers of township, city and customer approvals required in a short time period.
- Coordination of design, fabrication and installation panels on a time sensitive schedule;
- Logistics and final installation timed to ensure the safety of both employees and the public; and
- Achieving a five-week delivery to meet an accelerated grand opening date.
The project required solid coordination among the multiple assigned teams in order to deliver this retail sign package that was developed from the initial design concept drawings through fabrication. The completed sign package was in place when the new Textile & Timber store opened, fully prepared to achieve its goal to be a unique and fun destination for home furnishings presenting the cutting edge of home décor.
- Municipal sign permit procurement;
- Design assistance, architect drawings and full construction drawings;
- Site survey to validate field conditions and construction methods for existing ground signs;
- Project Management to assure precision sign construction drawings and installation;
- Coordination of electrical requirements, sign locations and structural requirements for installation;
- Fabrication of custom illuminated channel letters and custom tenant panels for multiple ground signs;
- Logistics and final installation of all new signs.
This project profile reinforces BESCO’s commitment to assisting our local businesses to compete in competitive markets with unique signage. Our solid communications keeps the customers informed throughout the design and fabrication process on their visible investment in brand image – signage.
Contact Brilliant Electric Sign Co. to learn more about how we can help your Municipality.