Cleveland, OhioDownload PDF
When the world-renowned Cleveland Indians Major League Baseball franchise sought a partner to complete its new re-branding and wayfinding sign package for Progressive Field ballpark modernization they turned to Brilliant Electric Sign Co. (BESCO) to get the job done. The project required over 650 new and replacement signs as well as large format graphics that demanded a company with experience working on ballparks, stadiums and arenas. A perfect fit for BESCO with decades of demonstrated experience working with professional sports venues including Progressive Field (formerly Jacobs Field), Browns Stadium and Quicken Loans Arena.
- Project scope required conversion of design intent drawings into installed signs within a compressed three month timeline;
- Securing approvals thru numerous layers of the Indians organization and Major League Baseball;
- Integration of new, complex signs into existing structures and a unique structural truss systems; and
- Extremely inclement Northeast Ohio winter weather
The project required close, daily coordination to maximize efficiencies with multiple assigned teams in order to deliver this large and diverse sign package from the initial design intent concept drawings through fabrication. The final sign package was completed and installed well in time for the season’s first pitch to the pleasure of the team and its fans.
- Municipal sign permit procurement;
- Fabrication of Completion of 25 different new and replacement interior and exterior sign types;
- Fabrication of exterior gate kiosks, exterior team store identification signs, directory signs, upper deck signage, flag mounted directional signs and overhead directional signs;
- Fabrication of regulatory signs, first aid signs and ADA compliant restroom signs, restroom entrance signs, elevator entrance identification signs;
- Fabrication of overhead, column and wall mounted section identifications signs;
- Fabrication of specialty signage including custom “Bar” internally illuminated channel letters and projecting signs, sponsor signs, environmental signs on reclaimed wood;
- Large scale digital print graphics and dimensional pennants/letters, and wall mural paintings; and
- Logistics and final installation of over 650 new and replacement signs.
This project profile reinforces BESCO’s commitment to assisting our local sports organizations to compete in competitive markets with unique signage. Our solid communications keeps the customers informed throughout the design and fabrication process on their visible investment in brand image – signage.
Contact Brilliant Electric Sign Co. to learn more about how we can help your business.